7TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES AND OPTIMIZATION: THEORY AND APPLICATIONS
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONAIM
To promote collaborative and interdisciplinary research in Mathematics and Optimization related disciplines with the aim of solving real life challenges.
1. Empowerment of researchers in related disciplines through workshops and trainings.
2. Encourage collaborative interdisciplinary research, both local and international, through conferences and presentation of research papers.
3. Promote "town and gown" collaboration in order to apply academic research outcomes to solving real life problems.
4. Operate a functional and reputable Journal platform for the publication of research results
5. Reward outstanding contributions toward the objectives of the association in any way possible.
BOARD OF TRUST
- Professor J.O. Olaleru,
Chairman, Mathematical and Optimization Research Group,
Head, Dept. of Mathematics,University of Lagos
- Professor S. Onah,
Director/CEO, National Mathematical Centre, Abuja
- Professor A. S. Okunuga,
Director, Academic Planning, University of Lagos
- Professor O.M. Bamigbola,
University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Professor C.O. Uwadia,
President, Computer Professionals of Nigeria(CPN),
University of Lagos
- Professor C.E. Chidume,
Director, Mathematics Institue, African University of Science and Technology, Abuja
- Professor Bashir Ali,
President, Nigerian Mathematical Society,
Bayero University, Kano (BUK)